Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Twice in one month- I better get better!


I had all these good intentions of writing everyday on my blog, learning how to put on pictures and sharing all kinds of wonderful things . Did this happen yet? No sirree. Thirty days later I find myself saying Lorie what happened with your blog. Then it took me 45 minutes and 3 emails later because I did'nt even remember what email or password I used to set this up. I am old, did I mention that anytime, or that I have half-timers? What is the old adage , "If at first you don't suceed try, try again." So I am now on my second try and I wrote down my address, password thingee to get on here and get busy so hopefully I'm cooking with Gas now. This isn't my favorite picture of me, actually I don't like pictures of me, but I thought I'd get my first one on here and start somewhere. I can't wait to share grandbaby pictures and even pictures of wonderful things I cook-coming soon to a computer near you...

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

You look beautiful in this picture. You have a wonderful smile. It makes your whole face light up. :)

You need to go to this blog:

http://wondermommy.wordpress.com/

I'm pretty sure she lives in AL and she blogs about knitting. :)

Also if you go on my page and look on the right side under "Go Here" you will see one that says Dust Bunny. Thats my new bloggy friend Jennifer and she is great. Shes in AL also.