Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Simple Woman: JOIN The Simple Woman's Daybook~


The Simple Woman: JOIN The Simple Woman's Daybook~

FOR TODAY (April 22)...
Outside My Window... It was sunshiny and green and the clouds looked like cotton candy.
I am thinking... That God is good because He answered prayers again today.
I am thankful for... this new adventure I'm having on my computer.
From the kitchen... I didn't do any cooking today-but I just fixed myself a cup of tea to enjoy my time reading everyones blog tonight.
I am wearing... my favorite cotton gown
I am creating...a few knit scarfs, starting a quilt and fixing a book for my Dad on Photworks.com
I am going...to enjoy my Grandbaby Girl Anna's second birthday tomorrow.
I am reading... The PAPA Prayer by Larry Crabb
I am hoping... to see my Baby girl home from college for a visit very soon.
I am hearing... beautiful piano on my computer right now.
Around the house... things could be a little cleaner- is anybody with me on this one?
One of my favorite things... unconditional love from my grandbabies.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Lots of family time because we have birthdays to celebrate- my Mom's is Friday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Mommy said it would be okay for me to lick the bowl. I bet the brownies will taste good when they come out of the oven.

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Southern Mom said...

Hey Lorie! Got your comment - thanks.

I'm going down to UA Saturday...want me to drag your Alabama Girl home? I've got to help mine move some of her stuff out of the dorm. She's got so much, she can't get it all in her car!

Is your daughter coming home for summer? Mine is coming to go to Calhoun for a few classes and to work this summer. She says she's broke!

Valarie Lea said...

Just look at that face :)

Brenda said...

That face is too funny! As long as your having fun, right!

Lorie, I've just rec'd my first award! I wanted to pass it on to you. If you've already rec'd this one, just know I was thinking of you!

Brenda :)

j said...

Oh my! Funny picture and cute meme.

Jennifer