Wednesday, April 2, 2008

On my Wall I have a Cross

In my living room on my wall I have a cross collection. I have 40 something crosses of all shapes and sizes. Someone once walked into my house and asked me if I was scared of Vampires_ I had to laugh cos' I don't believe in them. The cross is much more to me. It is the place of the greatest act of love our lives have ever known. The cross is a symbol of God's greatest gift. It's a symbol that God is able-he's able to give much more than we are. We can't give up trivial things for Him-yet He gave his precious son for us. Round my neck there is a chain that holds a cross given to me by my precious son-I can't imagine at all giving him up for anyone.

We should be more active in sharing the Cross with others=at least the message of the cross- God sent His son to save the world so NOONE would be lost. Share it with someone and give their heart a lift to know LOVE in the Greatest way.

5 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Guess What??? Lil Logan asked Jesus into his heart last night!!! I came in the house and he told me Happy Birthday! I said ok but its not my Birthday and he said no I asked Jesus into my heart! I am so proud of him, and he has been acting exceptionally good since then also. :)

Lorie said...

How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is a super kid and now even more so.
So are you proud of me so far? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Valarie Lea said...

I think you are doing great! I am very proud of you, a like you new background. Thats the same one I started with. I am getting someone to design me a new one. I am excited to see what its gonna look like. I thought of another blog you might like to read sometimes. Its my nephews in Texas. He has bee writing some pretty good devotions.

http://gbeddingfield.wordpress.com

Also so more people can see your blog you can participate in what they call "Carnivals". I do one called "Fight the Frump" I do it on Fridays over at FussyPant's place.

Anonymous said...

You are so right about sharing Jesus...we all need to do it more.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.