Monday, April 14, 2008

On a Personal Note

I'm so in awe of this method of communication we call blogging. I believe it is a way of opening yourself up and being real. So many times we put our happy face on and don't share important things we feel and think, and we deprive the people we love, the people we'll meet of getting to know our true self. I didn't know what direction I would go when I started writing on this blog, I thought I could share recipes and pictures of my grandkids, and I'm sure from time to time you'll find that there. But I've found myself when given the chance to share, I want to share quality. I want to be a part of the smile on someones face, I want to move someone to tears. I want be a lifter up, an encourager and a friend. I want to point toward Jesus and what He's done for me.









Ephesians 4:29 says "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers." Hopefully when you see my picture you'll see the poster child for God's grace, because I know that I'm just a sinner with no strength on my own. I am a work in progress, just like my blog is. He's still working on me-to make me what I ought to be.



I'd love to point you to a site that will do all the things I said I'd like to do on my site. You will need Kleenex and You will feel God as you read. I point you here to say let's join together to pray for this precious family. Our God is able and you can see Him today on this site...http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ Bring the Rain!




1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

You most truly show God's love all the time. I am truly blessed to get to call you my friend. I love you very much!!