Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some Thoughts and a Praise

I just had a phone call with an answered prayer. I was really talking to God about him working in a situation and once again He was good.I know God is good all the time, it's just sometimes as humans we don't live like He is.
I saw a verse today and I looked at it different than I ever had before- does anybody else ever do that. One of my favorite Chapters of the Bible is Psalm 139. Once, when I was doing a bible study we studied that chapter and I wrote in the margin "A love song between God and us". Today I saw a poem by Max Lucado entitled God Thinks your Wonderful and one of the lines said He thinks about you more than there are grains of sand on the beach. Psalms 139 says:
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: How cool is that. God thinks about little old me more than there are grains of sand on the beach. So I'm sure when something is really bothering me, or worrying me, it matters to Him. So when I ask for His help and intercession, if its His will, He will work it out for my good. I think that we don't live like He's taking care of us more times than not.
I just wanted to testify today that God answers prayer and He loves me... He loves you too.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I really needed to here this today. :)

Brenda said...

The way I look at it...If the precious thoughts of God towards us is as much as all the sands of the sea, He doesn't have the time to think any bad ones! Ha! He's so wonderful. The problems are in whether we believe Him or not. But the Truth cannot lie, right?!
God bless,
Brenda :)