Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let's try something new

I am going to try and do a blog because I have always wanted to write. I don't believe that I am magic with a pen or even that people want to hear what I have to say. I just think that sometimes I express myself better with words than I do with action. I see from other blogs that people just write about their passions. I have several-my family- my friends-Loving God and others-cooking- knitting. Did I say I'm passionate about my grandkids-all three of them. Same about my kids-all three of them. I'm still a work in progress on the wife department, but at least I'm working, in my estimation that's better than giving up. So I'm setting up my blog and I probably will have to ask my friend Valerie to help me, her blog is awesome and inspiring. I have all kind of ideas in my head of what I want to do and today is the first day of the rest of my blog.
I promise to share recipes, photos, inspirational thoughts and from time to time maybe some frustrations-Thats acceptable right? I 've seen it on other peoples. So be patient with me -just incase anybody looks at this and get's impatient. I am always excited to try something new and I
am excited to try my hand at blogging.

No comments: