Friday, June 13, 2008

MeMe is babysitting tonight

MeMe has two pretty girls spending the night. We had chicken spaghetti for supper and now they are in their PJs watching videos and eating Pink Lady apples with peanut butter. Emma asked me if I knew how to cut up an apple without peelins and put a spoon of peanut butter in the bowl so you can dip it in there. I said who do you think fixed that for your Mom when she was little.I love going to sleep singing to my baby girls and waking up to their sweet smiles. We will have a big breakfast in the morning and I get to spend the day with them.

Hope everybody out there is having a good weekend like me!!!

Be blessed!

4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Am I too old for you to babysit!?! :) Sounds like a blast!

YOU be blessed :)

Linda said...

Enjoy the time with your precious little ones...I wanna be a grandma too!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorie, I can't wait until I get to do that with my grandkids if I ever get any that is!!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Dawn said...

Hope you're having the best time today with your little ones!!!