Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm spreading the LOVE!!!

So guess what- My big girl Ashley has her first blog post and I'm helping my best buddy JuJu get started. So go to mommygirldaily.blogspot.com and clownmeme.blogspot.com and give them some welcome love. Here is Ashley and my wonderful Son-in-love Donny.
This picture is Juju , Me and our friend Kerry on my birthday.



So go give my sweet loved ones some welcome comments and make sure they have a good start!



Thank you for spreading the love and don't forget to leave me a comment -I've been missing some of my favorite buudies who have not shown me any love lately....



I still love ya,



Be blessed!

6 comments:

The Southern Mom said...

Hey! Went to JuJu's site...very awesome! Loving your comments! Don't know when Chili's is opening...soon I think...can't wait! Bring friends, we'll party down!

Mike Golch said...

Lorie,I'm on my way over to spread the love that is shown here and given back to me on my sites.
that's my story and by golly I'm sticking to it. Big Time hugs and god's blessings and Love to you and your family from mine.

Clown Meme said...

Thank you so much for helping me set my blog up sista. I know that I will enjoy this new hobby.
Love you

Linda said...

I visited your BFF Clown Meme and will head over to visit your daughter too.

Take care and have a great weekend!

j said...

Hmmm. I think you just paved the way for some more Dust Bunnies to thrive. Blogging is addictive and these folks are about to find that out!! :)

My Dust Bunnies just gave you three cheers!

Jen

Life on the farm... said...

aww... I like this picture... but why doesn't your friend Kerry have a blog? lol