Saturday, June 28, 2008

I wanted to share this

I got this in an email yesterday and Ithink it's worth sharing....
This should be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day.
You may not realize it,but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this worldthat you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,even if they don't like you.
5. Every night,SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6.. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11.. Always remember the compliments you received.Forget about the rude remarks.
When life hands you lemons,MAKE LEMONADE
Good friends are like stars.....You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.
I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
Happiness keeps You Sweet,Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But OnlyGod keeps You!
Be blessed!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Wonderful!!! I'm gonna print that off, I have SO many people who need that reminder!

Blessings to you my friend!

Mike Golch said...

Lorie,I just might have to "borrow" this as well.Of course it it a borrow never to be returned(HA HA)
I hope that you are haveing a great day today.
That's my story and i'm sticking to it. I's sending Big Tims Hugs and God's blessings you way!

Life on the farm... said...

I like your blog Lorie!