Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MeMe is missing her Girls, But...

I spent all Monday night with my beautiful Boy Ryder and his mother. Ashley, my daughter and her family have gone to Florida, where my son-in-love is from. They have been gone over a week and will be gone for one more whole week-so I am Meme lonesome. I went to visit Ryder who will be 7 months old the 10th. He is sitting up and ooching all around and I love him so!!!!! I had a wonderful time visiting with him and His Mommy -Her name is Ashley also and she is a wonderful Mother and she loves my son alot, so she is precious in my book! I took this picture with my phone -isn't he Gorgeous!!! I can't wait till the next time I get to see him and hold him and squeeze him and smell him.....
Cya Later, Be blessed,Photobucket

4 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

He is so cute!! I love his big eyes! :)

Misty said...

Beautiful! I just love that hair!

Anonymous said...

Lorie,What a cute baby!
Big time hugs and God's love from my place to your place! that's my story and by golly I'm holding to it!

Linda said...

Gorgeous is the word!

Like I keep saying..."I wanna be a grandma!"