Friday, July 25, 2008

Sitting at the Beach-I was tagged:o)

I've been tagged

Well Behaved Krissy tagged me!! I love awards- I love being at the beach, where I am I will now proceed with the tag…

So here it goes...

A. attached or single? attached

B. best friend? Jesus

C. cake or pie? cake-homemade of course

D. day of choice? Sunday

E. essential item? computer these days

F. favorite color? RED!

G. gummy bears or worms?worms

H. hometown? Huntsville AL

I. favorite indulgence? Pedicures and Starbucks Coffee

J. january or july? July-because my 1st child was born then and my husband was born then and I usually go to the beach and of course our country got its independence in July

K. kids? 3 beautiful wonderful kids 3 more beautiful wonderful GRANDkids

L. life isn't complete without? my grandkids around

M. marriage date? September 21 which was a miracle because its football season and I’m married to a coach

N. number of brothers & sisters? two brothers, one sister

O. oranges or apples? both

P. phobias? HELLO-flying

Q. quotes? People need love the most when they deserve it the least.

R. reasons to smile? My Heavenly Father knows everything about me, yet He loves me and he saved me and He calls me his own!

S. season of choice? Spring

T. tag five peeps! They're at the bottom of the page.

U. unknown fact about me? I could have made a record but I chose motherhood instead

V. vegetable? fresh ones-most all of them except brussel sprouts and greens

W. worst habits? overeating

X. x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasounds are way more exciting- I hope I get to go to one soon

Y. your favorite food? Mexican

Z. zodiac sign? Gemini


I'd like to honor the following blogs, and award them a 2008 Premio as well...

1. LindanJake

2. All Things are Possible

3. Mommy Girl

4. Kajun Kerry

5. I Wanna Talk about Me…
6. Life in the Parsonage

7.Putz

2008 Premio Award Rules:

1. When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2. Link to the blogger you received it from.

3. Give it to 7 blogs

4. Link to those 7 blogs

5. Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.

5 comments:

Putz said...

thanks, but i really don't know how to do all that, i tried to put a picture of my daughter on crooked trees bloag, and almost blew up my computer, but thanks so much for your christian lov

Linda said...

Thank you so much for passing on this award...you're so sweet and I really do appreciate it!

Oh how I wish I was at the beach right now too! Instead, I'm sweltering in the 102 degree heat...fun!

Have a great great time!

Life on the farm... said...

Yeah!Thank you! Maybe I can figure out how to do this!!! Watch out for the red flags... ( I read Valerie's blog) lol

Debbie said...

Thanks! I have not been to one of your blog parties so I'm not sure how to do this. You will have to help me out next week. I'm at the beach also (gulfshores). Love Ya, Debbie

Mike Golch said...

I like the meme. me I have to go with January and July. I was Born in Jan. and Celestine my beloved wife was born in July. not to mention my youngest Sis is also a July Baby.
Hugs and God's Blessings-Mike G.said that(it an A.A. thing)