Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Little Ballerina









Emma had her ballet recital last night and she was a STAR. That was actually the name of her little group and in MeMe's eyes she was the Star!Anna wanted to be a ballerina and get a prize like her sister and I'm sure she will some day because she walks on her tippy toes all the time.Emma looked so big and beautiful-she had mascara on and Mommy put her makeup on-MeMaw Barbie did her hair up and put on her crown.Anna said okay where's my prize? I've sat there for an hour and been a big girl. She is MeMe's beauty too and one day I'll be watching her twinkle around the Concert Hall stage and again I'll just about burst with pride and think she was the best one up there. I am so blessed to have sweet baby girls!

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Awww look how cute she is :)

Mike Golch said...

verry nice photos

The Southern Mom said...

Awww, that reminds me of when 'Bama girl was in dance recitals. Emma is gorgeous and Anna's a little cutie!