Sunday, January 4, 2009

Abby Lynn is Here!!!!!

God is good all the time!!! Mother and baby are fine.. More than fine!!!

Abby 019

Abby Lynn was born at 11:27. She weighed 7lbs7oz. She was 19 inches long with a head full of  dark hair.

Abby 014

Mommy and Daddy had some memorable moments getting through delivery so MeMe got to stay in and assist. All I can say without the whole story is God does answer prayers and He does often give us the desires of our hearts.

Emma and Anna showed up soon after birth and couldn’t be happier or sweeter.

Abby 063

They watched Daddy help with her bath.

Abby 072

She got up on her knees and elbows while she was being bathed!

Abby 084

See she’s already amazing!!

Abby 105 

Meme got to tell her how much she loves her!

Anna and Emma both held her and sang to her.

Abby 116

Mommy loves her new bundle!

Abby 107

Even Ryder came to meet his new cousin~

Abby 124

Abby 032

Meme had a blessed day and I only took 140 pictures.

I just had to introduce you to God’s newest Masterpiece~

Abby Lynn!

Abby 099

untitled !

13 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I am so excited!!!!! I wanted to come by, but I did not want to intrude. I was gonna call, but I did not want to call during a the special time. :)

I so hope I can get by there tomorrow!!!!

Memaw Barbie said...

I love the picture of you and Abby together. Another favorite. She is beautiful. What a sweet family. I can't wait to get to know her better. Blessings

Brenda said...

Congratulations to the new mother and her family, as well as to you, Lorie! You are truly blessed. What adorable pictures!
God bless

Maree said...

Congratulations!!

Happy,happy, joy, joy!!

You are the best grandmother ever!!

DD said...

AWWWWWWWWW congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

homegrownsongwritersalabama said...

She is beautiful, Lorie. Yes, God is so good and gracious. Frame the picture of you and Abby Lynn...it is terrific. Sue

The Southern Mom said...

The long wait is over...yay! She's gorgeous, I love her name! Congratulations to all!

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures...'love the one of you and Abby up close...'Glad the hard part of the "experience" is over for Ashley.
Love ya'll

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Lorie,
Congratulations!! So excited for Ashely and for all of your family!
What a heaven sent blessing!!!
She is precious!
~Jennifer

jennifer said...

hooray! congratulations!

Debbie said...

You really should frame the picture of the two of you, it is precious! A professional could not have taken a better picture. Congrats on the new little one, she is just as cute as mommy and sisters.

Liz said...

you are absolutely right...God is soooooo good! She's beautiful. Thank u for sharing the pretty pictures. I know you will have a blessed day!

~Liz

Juju said...

What a sweetie! And just see how stong she is already up on them knees! You know how much I love this little family. I picked Abby up the cutest little outfit yesterday. I will see you soon. I am continuing to pray for you all.
Juju