Friday, October 29, 2010

It’s a Crisp Cold Morning-I love it!

I have had a good two weeks with a lot going on and a lot of good things accomplished since the last time I wrote here.

Here’s some pictures….

 FALL 2010 002

All four of my grandbabies in my big old tub!

FALL 2010 018

Bubby’s birthday Dinner –it was yummy and family filled!

FALL 2010 022

FALL 2010 026

My Lil Bubby is growing up.

FALL 2010 035

My best friends from High school and I went on The Ghost walk down town-lots of history-ghost stories walking and friend time.

FALL 2010 034

FALL 2010 057

FALL 2010 060

Grandbabies and more family time

FALL 2010 064

FALL 2010 071

FALL 2010 073

I love my POPPY!

FALL 2010 072

*I am  happy that I am blessed with a loving family!

*I am happy that I have friendships that have stood the test of time, stupidity, growing up and busy lives.

*I am happy that even on my stress-filled days and days when I feel overwhelmed I have joy.

*I am happy that sometimes in the hustle and bustle God still finds a way to speak to me, this week – here is what I heard-

From the words of a song-

Sometimes I feel disappointed by the way I spend my time, how can I further Your kingdom when I'm so wrapped up in mine.
God said-
“My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

*I am happy that I am a work in progress and He’s not finished with me yet.

* I am happy fall is here and when I get in the bed the sheets feel crisp and cold.

* I am happy that this weekend will be more memories in the making.

* I am happy this week that I was reminded to work and share-that’s what matters.

when i think about the Lord
how He saved me, how He raised me
how He filled me with the Holy Ghost
how He healed me to the uttermost
when i think about the Lord
how he picked me up
turned me around
how He set my feet
on solid ground
it makes me want to shout
hallelujah! thank you, Jesus!

Be blessed!

untitled

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your posts...I'm so glad that you have peace and joy in your life., I know it hasn't always been so...Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog.
You could never do or say anything that would hurt me.
I love you,
Meme Peete
this would not accept my id so sending anonymously

Unknown said...

love your sweet pictures...you have a beautiful family!

thanks for stopping by and leaving your nice comment!

Betsy Brock said...

Awww...what a wonderful list of happy, thankful things! I love it! The pictures are great...I would have loved to have gone on that Ghost Walk!

And you...dear...are gorgeous in that photo! :)

Unknown said...

One more thing Lorie...I love that you posted my pink ribbon video on your facebook. I did too!! email me so I can find you on FB and 'friend' you!?

j said...

Wonderful pictures, wonderful words. You are truly blessed!