Saturday, October 2, 2010

Half Full Friday on Saturday


Wew- Meme had a busy week! It started with a beautiful Sunday- church was wonderful- I sang I Will Love You  by Jason Crabb. I had to practice over and over so I wouldn’t cry when I sang it. Have a listen…

Then My grandbaby girls came home after a 10 days from Florida.

Monday was my Precious Emma’s 7th Birthday. She is an awesome, smart, beautiful, loving Spirit filled little girl.It’s true if you just meet her , you realize she is special!

april2010 033

I worked a lot of hours this week. I even worked most of the day Friday which is my off day-but I got to go to a Health Fair for retired people and meet a lot of sweet elderly people and tell them how cool the place I work is.

Friday night I got to see Emma and Anna play their last Fall Softball games-they  enjoyed it. I enjoy watching and cheering.

I forgot to mention Monday Night 30 family and close friends enjoyed Dinner at my son –in -loves Chili’s for St. Jude’s evening. All the proceeds went to St Jude’s, but even better just about all the people I love and hold dear were together at a very long table and we ate, laughed, and had birthday cake. It was hectic, but sweet! And we supported a good cause on top of that.

If all this didn’t seem like enough to be half full I’ll add a few more.

* I’m so thankful and happy for cooler temperatures and that Fall is coming!

* I’m so happy that my sweet daughter Bama Princess,  aka Whitney got a great job and starts training Monday –she also has a wonderful young man in her life that treats her awesome and really cares about her.

44291_509668385239_192800868_30320149_8189340_n

*I’m so happy and fortunate to have a good job and a healthy loving family. I know it ! There are so many layoffs in our area and there is so much sickness. I am thankful.

* I am so happy to read other blogs on a daily basis where I am encouraged , enlightened and even entertained.

* I’ll always say I’m so happy God loves me even though I don’t deserve it. He takes my burdens and makes them lighter!

Be blessed !

untitled

4 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

Just came over to say welcome to Prairie Flower Farm!
Noticed that you became a follower! Thank you!

I will come back and read some more on your blog......have a wedding to go to in an hour!
Hugs from my farm to your HOME!
Linda

Betsy said...

Lorie ~ what an awesome list! Your happiness is contagious as I felt happier the more I read! What a wonderful week you had...although extrememly busy!

cindy said...

I haven't joined the half full on friday yet but did enjoy reading your list. maybe i'll try it later today.


take care-
cindy
treasuresinmyheart.blogspot.com

Aliseyi said...

gucci outlet online
nike air max sale
coach outlet online
Belstaff
Belstaff jackets
Christian Louboutin outlet
moncler jackets
belstaff
belstaff jackets
Timberland outlet
Louis Vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
ugg cardy outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet