Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm Back!

It has been a long time since I posted. I have had router problems at home, the busiest month of all at work and life moving full speed ahead. Each week in August began with Revival every Monday night and I was revived. I want to change some things for the better in my life. I want to live a life that matters. In a book I am reading it says "Friends don't let friends go to Hell". I am going to be more proactive in sharing my FAITH. That begins with me spending more time with HIM.
With much blessing comes much responsibility and I know I am blessed.




I have stories to tell and pictures to share so be watching because I'm back....

Have I told you lately that I love my grandbabies?

Be blessed!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Maree said...

Priceless pictures! Oh my! It's good to hear from you again! Life gets so busy!;-)

I believe you do share your faith in a wonderful way!

Memaw Barbie said...

I have been missing you. Glad you're back. Blessings