Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7 things…

I saw this on my buddy Southern Mom’s blog, it helped me know her a little better –so I thought I’d put it out here. I really tried to think about them.  Share yours with me  and let me know.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Go on more mission trips.
  2. See my children happy in life.
  3. Lead more people to Christ.
  4. Lose weight
  5. Mend fences.
  6. Teach my grandkids about God.
  7. Take some chances.

7 things I can do:

  1. Sing whenever I get the opportunity.
  2. Cook and enjoy it.
  3. Share my home with others.
  4. Knit a scarf.
  5. Love unconditionally.
  6. Talk to anyone, anywhere.
  7. Spend time with my grandkids daily.

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Change others.
  2. Not very good at Math
  3. Run a mile.
  4. Whistle.
  5. Lose weight.
  6. Take a chance on something…
  7. Eat tomatoes.

7 things I say most often:

  1. I love you.
  2. This too shall pass.
  3. Who’s Meme”s girl?
  4. The thing about it is….
  5. This is my favorite…
  6. What ya doing?
  7. You are Beautiful!

7 celebrity crushes:

This was the hardest one for me!

  1. Kris Kristofferson
  2. Trace Adkins
  3. Harry Connick Jr
  4. Sam Shepherd
  5. Tim McGraw
  6. George Bush
  7. Jeffery Dean Morgan

7 People who need to do this=

anybody who wants to share  a little bit of themselves with us!

Another little bit of news is ITS A GIRL!!!!  Pray for Ashley and the baby.

Be blessed!

cntrystar1 

untitled

9 comments:

The Southern Mom said...

Love your list, thanks for sharing.

Yay, another girl! Poor, little Ryder...he's going to be out-numbered!

Dawn said...

Fun to read your list!

I like your graphic with the "live your life" saying... I have that quote on my blog, too.

Thanks for your comment. If you're ever in this part of TX, let me know and we'll have a coffee date!

Blessings!

Life on the farm... said...

I like your song.... I raise my hands! Boy after Monday night we'll probably all have our hands raised!

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Another sweet baby girl just like her mommy and meme!

Valarie Lea said...

Yea!!!!! Another girl :) Donnie doesn't have a chance :)

j said...

Just want to tell you that when I come to your blog I feel welcome. It is a warm place and shows such hospitality. I think you convey your Spirit woman here so well and I can see why you would be able to help many women in your ministry.

Lorie, I pray that God will continue to richly bless you and your family. He has blessed me...through you.

Why did I need to say that? I'm not sure but the Lord knows.

Jen

Putz said...

been a while since my visit...your list, my list all good lists aren't they...i have stopped blogging since my list, felt kind of depressed, and since my list was so upbeat, it makes me wonder why it didn't lift me, maybe too much to do on it and yours, cause i still feel down

Betty said...

Congratulations on the news member of your family. I enjoyed the meme and learning more about you.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I loved this because I love you!

And I have to know...George Senior or George W?!? :)