Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a week…

  Weeks fly by and time flies  when you’re having fun.

We had Father’s Day and boy how I love my Poppy!

june 003

Poppy loves his 4th great grandbaby and even let her use his finger as a teether!

june 005

 

Speaking of Father’s my Chase (Bubby) was there with his sweet Ashley and My Ryder Boo! 

june 055

He is a good Daddy and Ryder learns quickly…

june 056

 

Ryder loves him some Anna!

june 020

 

Its always fun to go to Nanny’s and Poppys …take me home country roads…

june 028

june 038

What a fun family day –full of love and great steaks and family.

june 045

Then ending the week with the birthday that never ends my high school girlfriends and I headed out for dinner and spend the night at the lake.

june 090

Complete with a home made cake

june 092

Presents I cant share….

and a wonderful breakfast

june 097

 

Oh yeah –as always there was family time in the middle of the week…

june 062

june 076

june 079

I think about the song I love to sing at church-

“There’s a roof up above me

I’ve a good place to sleep

There’s food on my table

And shoes on my feet

You gave me your love Lord

And a fine family

Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me”

untitled

6 comments:

Memaw Barbie said...

Beautiful post. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Cute pink bicycle! The babies are really growing! Btw, I've changed my blog name (The Southern Mom is no more)!

Debbie said...

The pictures are beautiful.... I miss you and love you a bunch!!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Love all the pictures.... beautiful family.... looks like fun times :)

~hugs~
Jennifer

Reva said...

Sounds like your summer is as busy as mine. Isn't it nice to have a comfortable home and food on the table and people in our lives to make us feel safe and loved and special?

Maree said...

Stopped in to say hidy and to wish you a happy 4th of July!

Your family is just delicious!!